Friday, July 31, 2009

Pray for me and me and me.... Selfish thoughts....

So if you are reading this, I need your prayers. I will be on my way to Nicaragua at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. (Well, Houston first, then Managua, Nicaragua.) Pray for lots of things. I want to serve with a joyful heart and be used however God sees fit to use me. I want to come back a changed person, more humble and a true servant to others. Pray for the team's health and safety. And pray that things will go smoothly with the airlines and customs for the whole team. I will miss my family SO much. Pray ESPECIALLY for Chad and my family. Chad has never been left with two boys by himself. My mother will be helping and Chad is taking off from work for 3 days, but I know that he will still have his hands full.

Open House for Brennan's school is Thursday, and I will not be here. My mother is going to go with Chad and Brennan. It makes me so sad that when I return Brennan will be starting kindergarten. Today was my last day with him before he officially becomes a student. We have reached a new milestone. I need prayer for that, too.

Thank you all who are reading this and are willing to pray for my family and me.

No comments: