Tuesday, July 7, 2009
It's a hard-knock life....
I know there are people who have much bigger loads than I do, but here is how my week has been so far: I am sick with one of those delightful summer colds, Chad pointed out that the main family car we drive is about to hit 200,000 miles this week, and my washing machine is on the fritz again--I think it's on it's last leg. Oh, and there's no money in the bank. And it's only Tuesday. Well, at least I know where my heart is. I guess I better get my prayer journal out and make use of the few minutes of quiet time I have. Life could be worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment