Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July weekend....





















































































My aunt Beth from Dallas came for a long overdue visit from Dallas. She is amazing and we love her so much. She is actually the daughter of my grandfather's second wife. She grew up in Africa and she has an amazing, wonderful attitude and is always so upbeat and such a beautiful person. If you can't tell from the few pictures, her signature color is purple. Purple everything. Clothes, nail polish, anything she can get in purple. We will miss her, but we had such a good family time and fellowship this weekend. We gathered at my cousin, Micki's house, who recently moved here from New Albany. I only wish I would have felt a little better. I didn't feel as though I socialized as much as I usually would have. I love my family and am so grateful for all of them!!!!!

Meanwhile, my youngest brother, Brent got to spend his July 4th in New York City and got to see the Macy's firework show up close and personal. So jealous am I.

No comments: