Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's that time, and I'm not ready.....

Yes, I bought all of Brennan's school supplies today AND picked up his registration packet to register him for school, and YES, I am very upset about this. I even had a small meltdown in the aisles of Wal-Mart while buying the school supplies. The kid drives me INSANE 90% of the time, but he is my child and I love him and I am SO not ready for him to grow up.

And I also took Ethan for his nine month check-up (only I was a month behind, so it was more like a ten month check-up) and that also upset me because his next check-up will be his 12 month visit. Which means my youngest is almost one year old. So, now, I will find someplace nice and quiet to cry my eyes out while my children nap.

No comments: