This is what my Sunday evening consisted of: NOT going to church (shame) and having a strange desire to cook spaghetti. Cooking dinner involved pressure washing the high chair OUTSIDE, a plant being turned over and breaking the pot it was in, a kitchen that looked like it was involved in an explosion, and kids hanging from the chandelier, making a SECOND trip to the store for the main ingredient - SPAGHETTI SAUCE- and a supposedly dead spider being stepped on and giving birth to gazillions of baby spiders. DEAR GOD, I promise..... next time I decide to skip Sunday School AND evening worship, both in the same day, I just want you to strike me down with lightening. . It would be so much easier for all parties involved. I am DONE for the entire WEEK. Don't bother me. I need religion.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment