Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My office....


Tonight was our annual office Christmas gathering. I love all the gals (and guy) that I work with (and for.)


Our waitress, Shannon Dean, as in Jimmy DEAN. She was hilarious!


Dr. Harkins and his wife, Julie. Love them.


One of my Christmas presents from Betta. Love me some Southern Living cookbooks!!! Thanks, Betta.


I also got some Christmas hand towels that were too cute and some mulling spices.


Ha, Betta also got a Southern Living cookbook from her secret gift pal, Elaine. Can you tell we all love to cook and collect recipes?


Betta is so excited!!!


I love Elaine! And this was one of her gifts from her secret gift pal, ME!!!


Her other gift.


Betta's Koozie from Elaine.


Tess's gift from Paula.


Paula opening her gift from Tess.


Our two favorite hygienists, Betta and Elaine!


Paula's gift from Tess.


Another gift from Tess.


Dr. Harkins opening his gift.


Good times.


The whole gang. So thankful for such wonderful coworkers who all work so well together. The best dental team EVER!


Dr. Harkins and his two favorite assistants!

No comments: