Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday school party......

Align Center
Last night was the last eventful night of the season for us! (Hallelujah!) I love my friends, but now that the parties and celebrations are over I don't want to go anywhere or do anything but look at Christmas lights and sit at home watching Christmas classics with my kids in our pajamas.

I found a cute jingle bell ring at Pier One (one of my favorite stores) and I got the most compliments on it!

Align Center

Our Sunday school party at the Hearn's house. So much fun. They all keep me laughing hysterically. Love all of them very much.


Kelly is going over the rules to the Dirty Santa game. (And let the record state that I HATE playing Dirty Santa. It stresses me out.)


Brande, Mrs. Sharon, and Valerie.


This is Angela opening her FIRST gift. She had number ONE out of 29 numbers, so she kept getting her gift stolen over and over.


David opening his ornament.

Angela and her SECOND gift.


Marsha


Cornelius and his cute stocking.


Laura.


So I was #7 out of 29, which means there was a pile of presents unopened. I went for one hidden underneath the stack and wrapped in shiny red paper. Apparently my Elvis-loving radar honed in on this present for a reason. As I opened it I squealed with utter delight! Out of all the packages, I chose this one. And obviously no one has good taste like me, because no one attempted to steal it from me. Well, except for Brad, but thanks to my partner in crime, Greg, we came up with a plan to steal it back and trade. Shelley did pick it out just for me, after all. Oh, and it plays "Blue Christmas" and lights up.


Angela opening up ANOTHER gift.



And another. This time she got Darth Vader.


Adam.


Shelley


Mrs. Sharon got a great present, but I didn't get a pic of it. Someone stole it from her, of course, but then her husband won it back.


The second year the bulldog has shown up to the party. You can't tell, but Valerie is actually a State fan. I don't know why she wouldn't like this officially licensed bulldog hat.


Allison.


There's Angela again.


Mr. Fields came to our party, and he stole the hat!


Jamie looks serious about his dragonfly and butterfly.


Ashley. She had her gift stolen a few times, too.


Kim. She opened her present and it was a broken ornament. She thought she had broken it by shaking it around, but it was a dirty Santa TRICK. It was funny.


Phyllis.


There's my Hunka-Hunka Burnin' love....


Two Elvis gifts in one night! Doesn't get much better than that!

And yes, Elvis is hanging on my tree. I am working at having an Elvis tree in the future. But for now, he hangs on the family tree in the living room.



The boys actually fought over the ornament. Ethan is a serious Elvis fan. He already asks for Elvis every time we get in the van. He is not happy unless Elvis is singing.


Brennan playing the guitar.

I had so much fun last night. Thanks everyone for making me laugh and being such great friends!

No comments: