Friday, February 22, 2013

My life lately....

I'm sorry if anyone is getting tired of my pictures. But since I can blog AND share pics with my phone, it's just so dang convenient. And pretty much all I have time for! So here ya go.... My life lately.... In pictures. And not to make things all about Mary Grace in these pictures--- but she is what occupies most of my time. She keeps me RUNNING. When do I get to sit down? When she naps. That's it! Thankfully her brothers adore her and likewise, she loves them. They are big helpers for me. And sometimes I need it more than other times. I thought boys were supposed to be the active ones..... She has made up for everything they haven't done! Even our first trip to the emergency room. She was our first child to land there. But I love every second. (Well...... Ahem.... Maybe not EVERY second......)













No comments: