Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Ultimate Valentine's Gift

I used to think that moms who stayed home, or had only part-time jobs were FAILURES if they had to hire someone to clean their house or do their laundry. Then I had three kids. I've been begging Chad for months to agree to hire someone to come clean our house once a month. Once a month. That's not asking for much! He still hasn't committed to the idea, but today, he agreed to it. For Valentine's Day. Guys, if you're ever in a bind for a gift for a woman who has everything, or is hard to please--- the answer is a clean house. For real. My Valentine gift was better than any flower, chocolate, or massage. Even though he still came home with chocolate. Heaven awaited me when I opened the door to a freshly cleaned house. Done by someone other than yours truly. Do you hear me?! Heaven. Worth every penny!

Although, I'm proud of myself for staying two steps ahead of my laundry pile. Take THAT, dirty duds.

No comments: