Monday, February 4, 2013
Words I needed to hear!
I had a patient say the most beautiful thing today.... And it was something I NEEDED to hear. I wanted to write it down before I forgot it. But it reminded me of some negativity people gave me after I picked up a crippled man on the side of the highway a couple of months ago. (FYI, I don't regularly pick up strangers. EVER! But something prompted me to this time). Anyway, my patient today was telling us some amazing stories of hearing the Holy Spirit speak to her throughout her life. And then she said this: "If you feel the urge to do something you might otherwise find foolish, ask yourself-- is it immoral, is it illegal, or is it unkind? If not, then that is the Holy Spirit speaking". WOW!!!! Love it. Good refresher for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment