Friday, January 30, 2009

25 things about me.....

So, I got tagged on facebook to do this, so I thought I'd take the time to do it while the boys were napping and playing. I decided it was time to blog about something other than identity theft. *sigh*

1. I hate germs. Really. Bad. I'm obsessive compulsive about it. It's not fun.

2. I freak out about everything.

3. I miss South Jackson the way it used to be. I work in S. Jackson and I get depressed every time I see how bad it has become.

4. My faith in God has become very important to me just in the past few months. I've always believed, but I've never been tested and had faith until recently. My mistakes are history.

5. I like sushi. But not the raw stuff. I haven't had the desire to get that acquainted with raw fish. #6 will tell you why.

6. I do not like the texture of undercooked meat. I do not like my steak rare, nor do I like my tuna seared. It's not the taste, but the texture. Shiver....

7. I like to watch the news. It's how I get my fix late at night.

8. I failed Chemistry in high school.

9. I ran a marathon. Don't ask me why. I still have yet to figure out what made me do it.

10. There is no friend on earth I feel as comfortable around as I do Christi King. I remember the first time I met her. She was 10, I was 8. We stared at each other for like, 5 minutes. Since then we've been close, and we've lost touch a couple of times, but when we are together it feels like we've never been out of touch. I can tell her ANYTHING. And I have.

11. I like to drink a good glass of wine after a long day. But beacause I'm Baptist, my own religion judges me for that. But, as far as I'm concerned there's only one judge.

12. I hate math. HATE math. my brain shuts down when I see an algebraic equation.

13. Even though I hate math, I can add and subtract in my head faster and better than my husband, who is a C.P.A.

14. My husband is really good to me. And I admit, I deserve it less than anyone.

15. I am a drama queen. Which I guess goes back to #2. But you should see me when I'm sick...

16. I am obsessed-- OBSESSED-- with lipstick. If there is nothing else on my face, I better have the lips painted. I haven't quite figured out if that's a self-esteem issue....

17. The first thing I notice about people are their teeth and their smile.

18. I must shower twice a day. There is no exception to this rule.

19. I am obsessed with brushing my teeth. I do it between 4 and 7 times a day. But, I can't quite get into the habit of flossing.

20. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. There's nothing like the memories made with family during that time.

21. I have a wonderful grandfather. He is a Baptist preacher and he rocks. If you know him, you know, enough said....

22. Laughing is good for the soul. But only a good deep laugh. The kind you have to use your whole body for.

23. I like to blog. I find it to be good therapy.

24. I have a strong desire to be a nurse, but my math skills might hold me back.

25. God is good, and I find that even at my worst, I still have peace. I have learned about the power of prayer. It really is powerful. Really.

No comments: