Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, a day of rest?

Lately I feel like I can't quite keep up with myself. I thought after the holidays things would slow down a bit, but I haven't been convinced that things have changed. In place of the holiday parties other events are happening. I wanted to spend some time relaxing this weekend, but this is the first time I've stopped since the weekend began on Friday. On top of that I'm a little stressed. Not only am I worried about the math when I take my ACT (in two weeks), but yesterday and Friday I got two letters from AT&T saying that two new accounts have been opened in my maiden name. When I tried to call, they were closed for the weekend. I'm not sure if these are legit letters from AT&T or if someone is wanting to see if I'm stupid enough to call and verify personal information. I've tried not to worry, but with all the identity theft that happens these days, I am a little uneasy about it.....

No comments: