Friday, January 9, 2009

So, I think it may turn out to where I like this Facebook thing. I think it has a lot of potential. So far I've been reunited with one of my long-lost childhood friends who now lives in Houston and several classmates from high school. My friend from Houston is actually coming to Jackson TODAY and wants us to get together. I haven't seen her or talked to her since '03. I'm really excited I may get to see her!

2 comments:

Kayra said...

Everyone is on facebook except me! I feel so old. well, actually we have been without internet at home for 2 yrs (ssshh, don't tell my employer). anyway, cut it off while we were paying off stuff. we just got it back on. There are some people I'd like to reunite with. Is it international? most of the people I want to see are in Costa Rica

The Miller's Blog said...

Yes, it's international! It's fun too. You can IM people who are on there at the same time as you. So much cooler than MySpace.