Friday, February 26, 2010

Amish bread....and cookie dough.....

So, a coworker of Chad's sent me some Amish bread to make, since her and I both like to cook and share recipes. I've heard about this Amish bread stuff, but have never done it. Okay, so it's just simple bread, but bread scares me. Also, it gives the directions after 10 days (since it's a 10 day process) to share some with 3 friends. I don't think I have 3 friends. But, I think that's the point of this bread, since I've also heard it called"Friendship Bread".

Anyway, I'll try anything once. So, we'll see how this bread gets to baking in a few days.

Also, Brennan is selling some cookie dough through his school. If you're reading this, I know you REALLY want some of that good cookie dough..... It's only $12 for a big tub that makes almost 50 cookies. If you break it down, that's a better deal than the dough you get from the grocery store to bake cookies. And these are better. That's all I'm sayin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Email me! I'll take a starter pack of the bread plus some cookie dough! Akpurser@yahoo.com