Friday, September 24, 2010

Ethan's 2 year pictures.....


Today I took Ethan to Brookhaven where a friend lives who had offered to take some pics of Ethan for his second birthday. (I know-- I am 2 weeks late, but have been so busy!)

Dawn did such a good job. I really, really, really want to invest in a good camera.


The rocking chair he is sitting in is mine. My grandparents gave it to me when I was a baby.


Catching up on the latest "Barney" edition.


Does a face get ANY cuter? I think not.


Ethan is totally opposite from his big brother. Where there is not a shy bone in Brennan's body, Ethan is VERY shy and he kept refusing to look at Dawn or smile for her.


No smile. But still cute.


Daddy's football. And Daddy was not a happy camper that we took his football.



Giving me some sugars.


Trying to get him to look at Dawn and SMILE.


That was supposed to be sugar, but he was licking my nose.


There are lots more pics she took, but it would take me all evening to download.

Thanks, Dawn! We will treasure these forever!

No comments: