Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Labor Day Festivities...


On Labor day I took Brennan to our Sunday School party. Chad was not feeling well, so him and Ethan stayed home and napped. The gathering was at the People's house-- Adam and Kelly. Love those guys dearly. Kelly has gotten to be a great friend of mine, and we have shared the experience of Nicaragua together the past 2 years.


Reagan, Brennan, and Sadie.


Some of our clan-- Marsha, her husband, Greg, Kelly, and Kim. And that is crazy Johnathan towards the front. He keeps us laughing.


Ronnie, Adam, and Ashley. Ashley is married to Johnathan, and Adam is the homeowner. (Kelly is his wife.)


Brennan and Reagan. (Reagan is Ronnie and Kim's son.)


Mrs. Sharon (my absolutely, wonderful, fabulous Sunday School teacher), and Kelly.


Marsha, Sharon, Greg, Ronnie, Laura, and Kim


All the kids having a blast.


They loved the bubbles. And the fact that it was controlled by a remote made it even better (especially for Brennan!).


The other Reagan got thrown in the pool by a bunch of mean people.


Ronnie (part of the crew that threw her into the pool) and Reagan, and her mom Shelley.


We had a great time. However, there was LOTS of good food, and I was feeling nauseated the entire time, so I didn't eat much. Went home, got into bed, and woke up an hour later. I was sick ALL that night and thought the worst was over. Struggled to get ready for work, but was so sick I couldn't even make lunches for Brennan or Chad. Was at work for about 45 minutes before I lost whatever was left in my stomach.

Nope, I know what you're thinking. Not pregnant. I guess it was a stomach virus.

Other than that, it was a great, relaxing Labor Day weekend.

No comments: