
Chad got me this book for our anniversary. I am in love with this book. Billy Graham wrote this book originally in 1992. It has been totally revised and updated. Franklin Graham did the forward in March 2010 and Billy Graham added a new introduction in February 2010. It is VERY fascinating. It sheds light on everything the Bible has prophesied about the end times and the warning signs given to us and exactly how they relate to what we see every time we turn on the news or pick up the newspaper. I don't know if you feel like me, but it seems like just the past year has been more violent than ever. And by violent, I mean the Earth having these "labor pains" that the Bible warns us about. Again, I tell you this book is FASCINATING. The book of Revelation is very hard to understand and interpret, but this book really explains it so well. And of course, as always, the Rev. Graham puts it so easily into words. From the way this book is written and updated in each chapter, you would never guess that he is 91 years old. His thoughts and his heart are just as clear and passionate as ever.










No comments:
Post a Comment