So, Katie Jane posted this on her blog, and I had to steal it. I promise I laughed so hard when I watched this I think I cried a little. Toyota has taken the minivan to a whole new level. While I don't own a Toyota Sienna minivan, I one day have hopes of owning one. It is my dream ride. Who would have thought I would ever use the term "dream ride" and the word "minivan" in the same sentence? For now I will be joyfully glad for the Chrysler Town and Country I own that is paid for. We inherited the van in August and I literally wanted to weep with joy because I was so happy to have it!
Seriously, you MUST watch this video. Owning a minivan won't necessarily make you as cool as me, but it could help. Hope you get a good laugh out of it. The more truth there is to something, the funnier it is.
Seriously, you MUST watch this video. Owning a minivan won't necessarily make you as cool as me, but it could help. Hope you get a good laugh out of it. The more truth there is to something, the funnier it is.










No comments:
Post a Comment