Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan
Well, I suppose we are missing something, Mr. Late President Reagan. I think we have dropped the ball. I LOATHE what is going on in Washington D.C. right now and I LOATHE the fact that Obama is trying to bribe, beg, and steal this healthcare reform bill into law. Did these staunch Obama supporters who are now against his agenda NOT see this coming from a million miles away when they voted him into office? Fool me once, Mr. Obama? Absolutely not. I knew his corrupt and shady and arrogant views would be an issue once in office. It's a sad day when even MOST of the liberal Democrats and ALL of the Republicans are trying to keep this bill from passing.
Excuse me, Mr. President. As far back as my history lessons take me, I'm pretty sure the Constitution and all that other "stuff" that many men toiled over and have gone to war over, and have even lost lives over, there is something in there that says no President shall ever commit bribery.....So, I guess because Mr. Obama thinks it's okay to be shady and arrogant, he also thinks it's okay to totally override the Constitution of the GREAT United States of America. There is total disregard and lack of respect coming from someone who is LEADING this country on the principles, rules, regulations, and moral and ethical standards on which this country was founded.
America, we as a nation have failed. We have failed in electing great and noble, and EDUCATED leaders to serve us and this great country. We have have failed by allowing our freedom to be slowly taken away. Even the media is biased and liberal and it makes me sick to my stomach. I come from a long, PROUD line of military soldiers. Socialism is one thing America has fought to stay away from. So because fellow Americans have voted such a man into office as Mr. Barack Obama, we are now headed down that path.
Mr. Ronald Reagan, I hope you are resting in peace. You had it right all along. We are a long way from the views you had and from the common sense your ran this country with.
As for me, I make NO apologies for not being an Obama fan. I think he is all wrong, and I can't believe that America never saw this coming when they voted him into office. America said they wanted "change", well, here is your "change". I like nothing that Obama stands for and I have a total lack of respect for his motivations and his views. Why should we have to work so hard for an education and then work so hard at our jobs, when Mr. Obama is going to give it all out to the undeserving anyway? Enlighten me someone.
Excuse me, Mr. President. As far back as my history lessons take me, I'm pretty sure the Constitution and all that other "stuff" that many men toiled over and have gone to war over, and have even lost lives over, there is something in there that says no President shall ever commit bribery.....So, I guess because Mr. Obama thinks it's okay to be shady and arrogant, he also thinks it's okay to totally override the Constitution of the GREAT United States of America. There is total disregard and lack of respect coming from someone who is LEADING this country on the principles, rules, regulations, and moral and ethical standards on which this country was founded.
America, we as a nation have failed. We have failed in electing great and noble, and EDUCATED leaders to serve us and this great country. We have have failed by allowing our freedom to be slowly taken away. Even the media is biased and liberal and it makes me sick to my stomach. I come from a long, PROUD line of military soldiers. Socialism is one thing America has fought to stay away from. So because fellow Americans have voted such a man into office as Mr. Barack Obama, we are now headed down that path.
Mr. Ronald Reagan, I hope you are resting in peace. You had it right all along. We are a long way from the views you had and from the common sense your ran this country with.
As for me, I make NO apologies for not being an Obama fan. I think he is all wrong, and I can't believe that America never saw this coming when they voted him into office. America said they wanted "change", well, here is your "change". I like nothing that Obama stands for and I have a total lack of respect for his motivations and his views. Why should we have to work so hard for an education and then work so hard at our jobs, when Mr. Obama is going to give it all out to the undeserving anyway? Enlighten me someone.










No comments:
Post a Comment