Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Losing faith.....

Okay, America. I hope you are shaking in your boots right now. All I hear about is the healthcare bill that Obama wants to cram down everyone's throats. I am all for healthcare reform, but not in this way. I have recently been enlightened on some things that are actually in this bill. Wow. I have no words. We are soon to become a very socialist nation if this gets passed in Congress. And it makes me angry. Our founding fathers never intended us to live in this kind of country. America is supposed to be "land of the FREE". Each day, the average, middle class Americans keep losing their freedom. Their freedom to work hard for their money in an honest and decent way. The freedom to stand up for the principles on which this nation WAS FOUNDED ON. It makes me sick to my stomach to know what kind of healthcare reform our "great" president thinks is okay. How about let's start with all these ambulance-chasing lawyers? Let's start there and work our way down the list. And how about Nancy Pelosi saying, "Let's get this thing passed so everyone can see what it's all about". SERIOUSLY???? Did she really say that? Wow. America, I am losing faith in you.

No comments: