Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Dirt Devil


Seriously, people. This has been the best investment I've made since giving birth to my 2 kids. (Okay, not LITERALLY, but kinda.) I remember my mom bought Chad and me a dust-buster for a wedding gift 8 years ago when we bought our first house and were all neat and tidy. I was very thankful for that gift, but I remember getting VERY little use out of it, and thinking in the back of my mind, "What am I ever gonna use this thing for???". Then about 3 years and 1 kid later we moved into another house, and I don't know what happened to the dang thing. But I HAVE MISSED IT! Flash forward to 8 years and 2 kids later, and I'm in desperate need of one!

So, I made a trip to Target this week. I don't like Target. Let me rephrase that. I LOVE Target. However, my checking account goes into panic-attack mode and wants to abandon ship. (Well, my husband probably does, anyway.) But, I must say, this has been the best bargain I've found all week. (And I've done a lot of shopping this week......) It was less than twenty bucks and I've sucked every corner of this house cobweb free with that thing this morning. In 3 words or less: IT. IS. FABULOUS.

No comments: