Monday, March 8, 2010

Car for sale....


Car for sale: 1998 Plymouth Neon.

I love this car. Obviously the above picture is not the car that I have for sale (since I live nowhere near the ocean) but mine actually looks better than the one in the picture. I just don't have any recent pictures to post.

I received a 1998 Plymouth Neon for high school graduation. My husband and I both drove it until this past August when we inherited a MUCH needed minivan. If you know my husband AT ALL, you know how O.C.D. he is when it comes to cars and taking care of them. The Neon has never been wrecked, the oil has ALWAYS been changed on a regular basis, tires are in great condition (and I believe they are fairly new) and it runs excellent. The car overall is in great condition and has been kept in a garage when not in use for the past 10 years. It is white, with matching white wheel covers. Cute car and fun to drive. I will seriously miss this car when we finally part ways. My brother was going to take it back to North Carolina with him where he is currently living on base with the Marines, but he will be on a ship for the rest of the year starting this summer.

I will post pictures of it when I finally get off my lazy bottom and take some. The only thing currently wrong with it, is that it needs a newly charged battery, but we are on it!!! (You should have seen my husband, my 5 year old, and me trying to push it out of it's current resting place this evening!)

Anyway, it would make a great car for a high-schooler's first car or even a great college car. Let me know on Facebook or email if you are interested or know anyone who might be.

No comments: