Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brennan's Vase....


This was Brennan's very first art project in his new art class when he started 3 weeks ago. A vase. He made it all by himself, shaped it, stenciled it, and painted it.


He is so proud.


And so is his mother. I now have an original piece of art that I will treasure always.


And it has a special place in our home.

2 comments:

Shannon Dozier said...

That vase is soooo special. I know you will treasure it forever!
By the way, love the shelves ;-)

ArtWorks Studios said...

Awww, Brennan looks so proud! and he should be, he did a wonderful job! The colors go really well with the plant and the maroon vase. It brought happy tears to my eyes to see his excitement, it feels good to know that what I am doing at the studio is meaningful and helps to create memories and joy for others.
thanks for sharing
Lori