Saturday, April 24, 2010

And the winner is.........

Well, we have a WINNER! I have no idea how to do a computer generated drawing (if there is such thing on a blog) so I put all 35 names in a hat and let Brennan do the honors. And the winner is: MELISSA!!!! Yay, Melissa! (Melissa Howard)

I really wish I could thank all of my followers in the same way. I can't believe I have 35 readers. I never imagined that I would have more than 2 people reading my blog. Thank you to all of you, and all of the sweet things you say and I love that other people can find humor and encouragement in some of the things I write. It makes my heart happy. Keep reading!!! I plan on doing another giveaway in the future. Giving back to my friends is something that does me good. I love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

YAY! Thanks! :)

Al's Girl said...

That's the first part of my name! LOL. Congrats, "Mel!"