Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Let me make one correction: On the last post, I said you could put a name or initial on the small cosmetic bag, but I what I MEANT to say, was an initial will only fit on the bag. However you can still put a name on the tote bag. The bag is brown and pink, in case you can't see the picture well. I knew this and meant to correct it, but I guess I got too tired to go back and change it. I plan on drawing a name at the end of the week--Saturday evening. So, if you have been reading my blog in the past, sign up to follow (you don't have to be a blogger to be a follower) so that you can be included in the drawing. I don't want any of my past readers to be left out if they want to be included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
I thought I was already a follower, guess not. I must always click on the link from FB. I am NOW a follower! ;)
Post a Comment