Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Giveaway....



Well, after saying I wouldn't do it, and then playing around with the idea again, I decided I would do it.... I am going to do a giveaway on my blog. And I want you to understand, I'm not doing it to make my blog more known or to gain more readers (although, that's always a plus) but I have really decided to do it more as a thank-you to my faithful peeps who read it. I always love the sweet comments and encouraging thoughts you leave either under my posts or on Facebook. (Mainly on Facebook.) I really am thankful for YOU who take time out to read my posts each day or each week. My life is pretty dull to some, I'm sure, but it's so humbling to know that people find what I write amusing and entertaining.

So, here goes:

I have a sweet friend (my BFF from high school, Randi) who owns Tickled Pink, a monogramming/gift company. She has some cute stuff, and I wanted to treat one lucky reader to a tote bag monogrammed with choice of names or initials--the winner can pick what color thread you would like to have to be put on the bag AND a small cosmetic bag with initials or name. If you have been reading my blog faithfully for days/weeks/months/years, and have not signed up to be a follower, please click on the right hand side and click to follow. Very easy to do. Also, I know I have a few male readers, so if you are male and your name is drawn, I will do something in place of the tote bag and cosmetic bag OR think.... Mother's Day is coming up. :-)

Thank you again for taking the time out to read my blog.

Also for more great gift ideas, click http://www.tickledpinkmonogramming.com

7 comments:

Haley said...

you are so sweet.. i probably won't ever thank my readers!!!!

The Miller's Blog said...

Haha. Haley, you are a trip.

Marie Williams said...

That is such a great idea....I have never heard of Tickled Pink before, but I love their website! What a great way to support local businesses!

Deltaflute said...

It is very sweet. Most people are just doing give aways to people so that more people will see their blog and read it.

I'm a sad person. I just write my thoughts more like taking mental notes of things. If people read it, great. If not, I use my own entries for reference. I've lost too many brain cells to remember things.

Christie said...

Gee thanks!!!!!!! Great idea~!!~

Al's Girl said...

Very cute giveaway!! <3

Madeline said...

i wish i had readers...i never write anything for them to read anymore! ah...the life of a student teacher. bluh. haha