
Making Resurrection cookies. (And NO, they did not turn out and I was SO sad!!!)

Brennan using the mixer. (I think this may have had something to do with why the cookies didn't turn out.... don't know.)

The Easter Bunny came.

Everyone needs a chocolate bunny!

His new apron to wear to art class.

Ethan could not have cared less about the Easter Bunny's treats.

As we were getting ready for church, I went to check on Brennan (since he had disappeared and become really quiet) and this is what I found him doing. (Reading his Bible.)

MiMi and Brennan.

It's impossible to get a decent picture with 2 rowdy boys.

Having fun!!!

Ethan and cousin, Bayleigh.

Brennan and cousin, Brooklyn, playing in the sand.

Matching shirts.

Ethan and Bayleigh.

Chad's sweet Memaw and Chad's youngest sister, Lindsey.

Chad and Mandy.

ALL boy!!!!

Memaw is trying to clean all the dirt and sand off his feet.

He loves that umbrella.

Hunting eggs.

Still looking.....

Checking out the car so we can get it sold and make some $$$.

Check out the hair! I can't bring myself to cut it, though.....

Happy baby!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment