
Seriously. This is AWESOME. And I just discovered this by accident today. And at Wal-Mart of all places. I like to drink hot tea in the afternoon (or as the English say, I like to have a spot of tea) and I also drink herbal tea about an hour before I go to bed. Of course, this is black tea, so I can't drink this past 4 in the afternoon or it might contribute to my ever returning case of insomnia. It is soooo good. (Sipping on some right now!)
Now, this picture is not what I wanted to post on my blog, but I couldn't for the life of me find the picture I wanted. Not even on the shoe company's official website. These are called Smartdogs. Can I just say, if you don't have a pair of these, you SERIOUSLY need to run out and get a pair NOW. And I know just where you can get them.... Sam's has them for dirt cheap. However, I didn't realize just how cheap they were until I tried to look them up on the web a little while ago. These suckers retail for $54. YES, Fifty. Four. Dollars. However, I only paid $16 (including tax.) If you are like me (which I assume most in Mississippi from March until October are like me) and you are a flip-flop wearing freak, you need some of these. I cannot describe to you how RIDICULOUS these things are. And by ridiculous I mean these things are indescribable on comfort level. They feel like slippers. My mom has a pair, too. Oh, and I also forgot to mention that they are machine washable! What? Yes, I am so serious. You need a pair of these.











1 comment:
You make me want to leave work and go get some!! I dont even have a sams card. But I love flip flops. I practically wear them all year.
Post a Comment