Friday, August 1, 2008

33 weeks

Had my 33 week check-up first thing this morning. Everything is still going well. I've gained just the right amount of weight, and my blood pressure is good. Even though I'm a lot smaller this time around, I feel really, really big. A lot bigger than I remember feeling at 33 weeks with Brennan. But, my weight isn't near what it was with Brennan, thank goodness.

Six weeks from yesterday will be the big day. Unless he decides to come before then. And we haven't even picked out a paint color for the nursery.....

Monday night when I get off of work we are leaving for the beach. I am so excited! Especially since the parents are helping pay our way. We are riding with my parents down there and they said we won't even have to chip in for gas!!! I'm ready for a vacation.

No comments: