Sunday, August 3, 2008
A tragic day in the Miller household...
As I was visiting the WAPT website to check the weather, I saw the horrible, horrible news that a possible tropical depression is forming in the Gulf of Mexico. It has the possibility of increasing in strength over the next 24 to 48 hours. It is located currently about 150 miles SW of Pensacola. This is the worst news EVER!!! I think I might start a prayer chain for the next 24 hours......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










2 comments:
That IS tragic...Tropical Storm Bertha flew over us while we were in Barbados. It was still fun trying to take a walk on the beach in the ridiculously strong winds. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather though!
I'm sorry I missed the MM baby shower! I didn't get in from the airport until 3 AM that day, and I was beat. Glad to see all is well.
Post a Comment