Monday, August 25, 2008

36 weeks...

Went to the doctor this morning. They did a growth sonogram. The baby weighs around 6 pounds, 4 ounces right now and everything looks good. My blood pressure is still good (it shot up with Brennan which is why they induced me last time.) I have not dilated any nor have I been having any contractions-- just the painless, harmless Braxton-Hicks contractions.

Meanwhile Chad and I have been getting the nursery ready. He hung curtains last night and got all of Brennan's old clothes down from the attic so I can wash them this week while I'm off and get everything organized. We've been getting lots of gifts. I got about 6 more yesterday at church from people who couldn't make it to my shower last week. I think I've gotten more gifts this time than I did with Brennan. We've been very lucky and blessed that we've gotten things we really need. Someone at church even gave us a $50 gift card from Wal-Mart, which I thought was very generous! As soon as the crib bedding comes in that we ordered I will take a picture of the room and post it on here. I think it's going to be a cute one!

This Thursday marks 2 weeks left of pregnancy! Almost there....

No comments: