Back from vacation! I've never been more ready to get home.... Remind me never to go on a hot, summer vacation when 8 months pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I had a good time, but I am TIRED! Not to mention we had some bad news from home the first day of vacation: my aunt died from complications related to Lupus. Ultimately it was her heart that gave out while she was out of state visiting her son and daughter-in-law and new grandchild. Her two children found her. She was 40 years old.
Will post more later. Including pictures. For now it is time to go curl up in my own bed and continue with the book I can't seem to put down (Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult--two thumbs WAY up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. My thouhts are with your family.
However, I am glad to hear that you are still addicted to Jodi Picoult
Post a Comment