Three weeks from today is the big day. Although, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if Ethan decided to move that date up a little.... I go Monday for a growth sonogram to make sure the baby is growing and developing like he should and she will also check to see if I have dilated any. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one, wishing and hoping.)
My back hurts constantly and my lungs feel as though they've been squished to half their normal size and are functioning at half their capacity. Although my ankles occasionally get swollen if I've had a long day, I am thankful that my face isn't swollen like it was with Brennan. It seemed like everything expanded with Brennan. Now it's just my hips and rear. (Weight Watchers here I come.) I'll just be glad to have most of my body back to myself. I plan on nursing, so it may be awhile before I get to be totally selfish and relish in having me, myself, and I just to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My kids
(29)
Around the house
(14)
Identity theft
(10)
Books
(9)
Dirty politics
(5)
I love my job
(2)










No comments:
Post a Comment