skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Miller's Blog
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
— C.S. Lewis
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me."
— C.S. Lewis
"I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God...I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world."
Elvis Presley
The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.
Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C.S. Lewis
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C.S. Lewis
God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
C. S. Lewis


Made with graphic elements by Cori Gammon

Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation Pictures.


Posted by The Miller's Blog at 9:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

My kids (29) Around the house (14) Identity theft (10) Books (9) Dirty politics (5) I love my job (2)
Follow Me on Pinterest

This is my life....

My photo
The Miller's Blog
United States
Welcome to a small piece of our world. I am a wife and mother who loves raising my family in the south, and I couldn't imagine living anywhere BUT the south. There is nothing like living in the heart of Dixie. Blogging is my therapy and this site is where I come to share humor and hopefully share some smiles and laughs with you. I work 2 days a week as a dental assistant, and stay home the rest of the week raising my 3 beautiful children. The things we love at our house include, but are not limited to: trains, trucks, and dirt, the Bible, going as a family to church, reading books, grilling out in the summer, Christmas time(I wish it could be Christmas 365 days a year), Elvis, Elvis, and Elvis (mostly me) and just being at home with my children and sharing some laughs and adventures. Even though I feel as if I am hanging on to my last shred of sanity, I hope there are times I can give you a good story to smile about.
View my complete profile
  • Every Bitter Thing is Sweet | Where hungry souls can gather » Recent Postings
    Hello world!
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
  • Barbie's Forecasts & Faith
    Torn Down & Rebuilt
  • The Vaughns
    Hi
  • CrossConnected
    Everything you ask for? . . . of course!
  • Same stuff, different day!
    Top Books
  • Adventures of Lil' Straw & Mommy Strawder
    Here we go again
  • The Leeper Family
    Almost 5 years..........
  • ArtWorks Studios
    AND.....we are back in the swing of things!
  • GOODE TIME GIRLS!
    a YEAR!
  • The Evers' Blog Spot!
    What motherhood means to me
  • Oatsvall Team
    DON'T EVER QUIT !!!
  • Minivans Are Hot
    Join Me at the New Site!
  • THE JOURNEY
    HIJACKED BY GWEN … SUZANNE'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE …
  • The Purser Family
    Lane Family Christmas
  • Life in "His"nando
    Birthdays
  • MidSouth Stagers
    Recent Client Nursery Design
  • The Reed Family
  • These Arms of Mine..
    Sayonara 2012, Bienvenido 2013
  • Angie Robinson Photography
    CHRISTMAS CARDS
  • The Dozier Family
    What not to say
  • A Rebel's Random Thoughts
    Men in my family
  • The Copeland Crew
    Things you may not know (or care about haha)
  • The Williams Family Blog
    32 Weeks–AKA–Where are my ankles?
  • Meade.
    Friend or Foe?
  • KaTyMaYiSbLoNdE, the beginning :)
    FaBuLoSo! Good day my friends :)
  • Muse Party of Five
    D-Now 2011
  • Melinda Kaye Cakes
    Fondant Ghost Cupcakes + a Tutorial!!
  • Jennifer
    When you don't expect it!
  • The Hallway
    Win a Team Autographed New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Ball!
  • The Tholl Family!
  • My Boys & Me
  • Daily Ramblings
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries: Daily Devotions
  • 29 Lincoln Avenue
  • The Better Mom
  • god, butterflies and me
  • The Jones Family


  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (26)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (79)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (77)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2011 (68)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (211)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (34)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2009 (150)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (184)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  August (22)
      • I've had it.... (whine, whine, whine)
      • Now it's time to start worrying....
      • Ethan's nursery
      • Fired Up!
      • The paci- fairy...
      • Here in the real world....
      • If I had a dollar....
      • 36 weeks...
      • I am a sucker....
      • Counting down....
      • Pictures from the weekend...
      • I had to come back and proofread my latest blog fr...
      • I had my third and final baby shower today. My si...
      • This entry in my blog is in no way meant to offend...
      • Book Review
      • I know that people are probably sick of the rain, ...
      • A baby shower!
      • Vacation Pictures.
      • Time for bed....
      • A tragic day in the Miller household...
      • This is getting serious!
      • 33 weeks
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (9)

 
Free Counters
Free Counter